DOBINSONS 2-3" PRE-ASSEMBLED MRA FRONT LIFT TO SUIT TOYOTA HILUX SINGLE CAB 2005-2015
Finance Available on all products and builds
Dobinsons 2-3" Pre-Assembled MRA Lift to suit Toyota Hilux Single Cab 2005-2015
Looking for a quick and easy lift for your Hilux? We have the answer!
Simply unbolt your factory struts and replace with these direct bolt-in front pre-assembled Dobinsons MRA shocks.
- A maximum of a 3" lift setting will be used when pre-assembling.
- A 4" Lift is achievable with extra components. A 4" Lift will most likely not pass a NZ certification, it is up to the customer to set these any higher than a 3" Lift.
2x Dobinsons MRA Shock Absorbers - MRA59-A220
1x Dobinsons Front Coil Springs
2x Top Hats - TOP2
- These MRA front struts are pre-assembled in our workshop and ready to go.
- Adjustable Spring Seat to allow fine tune lifting.
- 3-way adjustable valving – adjust high speed, low speed compression and rebound
- Fully Rebuild-able Design and re-valvable
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- High oil capacity
- 60mm 6063 Aluminium Remote Reservoir
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 66mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- Parker™ Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 22mm MicroPolished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‑wear performance
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Picture is for reference only actual product may be different
Built on the back of the race winning Monotube Remote Reservoir (MRR) shock absorbers, Dobinsons new range of MRR Adjustable shock absorbers combine the best in high performance race-bred Monotube technology, with an all new 3-way damping adjustment system to turn your 4x4 into the ultimate offroad machine. Each component of the MRR shock absorber has been refined and improved to offer a higher level of ride quality, vehicle control and shock absorber performance.
Please use the drop down menu to select the correct spring rates depending on your vehicles accessories and any extras you would like to add.
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 30 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.