EWX9500-Q EVO 24V with Synthetic Rope
Finance Available on all products and builds
EWX9500-Q 12/24V Evolution Winch with Synthetic Rope by Runva
Competition proven in the harshest terrain around Australia, the Runva EWX9500-Q 12V Evolution 9500lb (4309kg) winch will get you out of the toughest situation with plenty time to spare.
All 4WD electric Runva winches have been tested in the toughest environments to ensure you're taken care of.
The drum diameter on this model is larger than all the others for increased line speed. It also has an ultra low gear ratio of 80:1. Simply put, it's designed for speed and power.
The winch comes standard with heavy duty electrical cables and achieves a line pull rating of 8000lb. Due to the nature of this competition grade winch we recommend upgrading all electrical cables to a minimum 70mm². This will allow the winch to increase it'll line pull to 9500lb.
The EWX9500-Q 12V Evolution includes everything you need for a standard installation.
YOUR 12V RUNVA EWX9500-Q EVO WINCH INCLUDES:
- Complete Winch with 10mm x 26.5m dyneema rope
- Control Box With Power Cables + Multiple Brackets For Easy Fitting
- Handheld + Wireless Remotes
- Large Recovery Hook
- 2-in-1 Hawse Fairlead (Offset + Standard)
- Mounting Bolts
- Free spooling clutch
- Winch power in and out via remote
- Automatic braking action [screw cone]
- 100% waterproof competition grade solenoids
- High output series wound motor suitable for competition
- Heavy duty robust construction
- Full steel 3 stage Runva patented planetary gearing
- Used in competition around Australasia
- Solenoid pack mounted inside attractive Runva steel housing
- Limited lifetime warranty (5 years electrical, lifetime mechanical)
This product is not in stock and is a special buy in product (Non Refundable)
If your in a hurry to get this product please check with us first before purchasing.
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 30 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.