One way water drain
Finance Available on all products and builds
When purchasing an airbox it is important to have a plan to let any water that gets in, get out, now the issue with most valves on the market are they require alot of room, they tend to stay open or you need to open them manually and well your not always aware there's water in your airbox waiting to destroy your engine.
What we have developed is a one way auto water drain with the following features to help protect your engine.
- Water drains fast and on its own.
- Easy to install.
- Slim design fits almost anywhere.
- Splash guard to protect the unit from water splashing into it.
- Oil resistant.
- High temp plastic construction.
- Available in aluminum for you flash guys.
- Made locally in NZ
This unit automatically drops any water that enters the airbox and helps to protect your engine from any water that inevitably gets in.
This unit can be used for many applications not limited to just airboxes due to its design, if you think it will work for a certain task, it probably will
Things to note are
- Make sure its clean ish, some dirt is ok but not to the point its being held open.
- Do not oil it as debris can stick to it making it less effective
- Works best on the bottom of any unit.
- Must be fitted to a flat surface.
- This comes with all style1 boxes so do not add as an extra to style1 boxes.
- Expected wait times are generally between 2-3 weeks for delivery however click here to see current wait times
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 30 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.