Rockarmor GT Steel Hoopless Bull Bar + Winch + Spotlights To Suit Toyota Landcruiser 79 2005+ (Full Bar Replacement)
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
Finance Available on all products and builds
Please note from MY2017 this Bullbar will not suit Single Cab 79 Series models.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Suits all LandCruiser 76, 78 and 79 Series from 2007 on with flares
- Full steel construction, made from 3mm, 4mm and 5mm Steel
- Fits most low mount winches including Warn 12,000
- Included heavy duty Steel radiator support
- Available in Classic Style with 3 hoops (centre is 3" and 2" outer tubes)
- Available in Urban Style with centre 3" hoop only
- Available in Winch Bumper Style with no hoops
- ADR Compliant and Airbag Compatible
- Centre bash plate included with included air vents
- Industry bench mark soft lead in for winches with plasma rope (prevents damage to rope when winching at extreme angles)
- Optional winch light
- LED fog lights as standard
- LED indicators as standard
- Removable polycarbonate covers to protect lights
- Standard finish is powder coated Textura Black
- Can colour match to your vehicle (supply VIN when ordering)
- Fog light and indicator are mounted in a Steel box which strengthens the wing
- Perforated mesh in bar and bash plate to aid cooling and airflow
- Hi-Lift jacking points as standard in the bar
Fitting time: 2-3 hours
Fitting difficulty: 4/10
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 7 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.