Bushwakka NZ EXTREME 270 AWNING - LHS (PASSENGER SIDE)
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
Finance Available on all products and builds
The Bushwakka Extreme 270 NEXT GEN Awning is designed for unparalleled strength and free-standing capability
With its incredibly strong hinge mechanism, the Extreme 270 can free stand in most conditions and includes a support leg for those extra windy conditions.
This delivers a truly one-man set up in mere seconds.
At only 28Kg performs well above its weight class
- Super fast, one-man set up
- Free Standing awning (requires pole(s) & ropes in adverse conditions)
- 900 Denier polyester canvas, water resistant and UV50+ (grey colour)
- Two built in LED lights with both white and amber switches (5m cord with a 12V accessory plug)
- PVC cover bag
- Aluminium square tube framing
- Black ENDO frame, backing plate and arms
- Includes 1 leg which can be moved to other arms
- Quick release rope ratchet to tension your awning
- Rain tie down points to create a gutter in adverse weather
- 11m2 coverage
- Compact stowed dimensions: 250 L x 18 H x 14 Wide
INCLUSIONS IN THE BOX:
- Extreme 270 NEXT GEN Awning
- 1 * Leg (Additional legs can be purchased)
- 2 * Built in LED Lights
- 1 * Ratcheting rope to tension awning
- 2 * L Brackets (Will require rust treatment using Lanolin spray)
- 304 Stainless steel bolts for mounting to the L Brackets (Will require rust treatment using Lanolin spray)
- Tie down points & Pegs (for adverse conditions and to create water channels)
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Bushwakka Awnings are designed primarily for sun shade and not for heavy rain events. While our Awnings are made with water-resistant materials, they are not waterproof. It is important to note that during heavy rain or extreme weather conditions, they recommend taking necessary precautions to protect your Awning and gear. Please use caution and always follow recommended guidelines for setup and usage of our Awnings in order to ensure the best possible experience.
- Bushwakka offer a 12 Month Manufacturing Warranty, please see there Warranty & General Care page for full details and conditions for warranty, and general care for our products
- The Extreme Darkness 270+ must be mounted to a Roof Rack system (cross-bars or Platform)
- The awning gains its stability from its strong hinge mechanism. For this to work correctly a sufficiently strong roof rack, which can provide support close to the hinge is required.
- L Brackets works with all roof racks and platforms
- Like all 270 & Endo Awnings, they are best suited to wagons but can be used on Dual Cab utes with a Canopy or Tub-rack
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 7 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.