Custom Mid Entry Recessed Snorkel To Suit Any Vehicle
Finance Available on all products and builds
The mid entry recessed snorkel adds abit of flare to the typical snorkel design and lines. It looks real good and due to it being recessed protrudes less on your vehicle
- Price is installed however we can ship the snorkel/ airbox to you but you will have to wait until another vehicle the same as yours is in the shop for the same snorkel so we can make it using the vehicle as a template, we may or may not be able to provide an ETA for this.
- Expected wait times are generally between 2-3 weeks for delivery however click here to see current wait times
- If you want a snorkel shipped, add a note in checkout with the vehicle you have, the rego and the color your after if you select powdercoated
- Some vehicles with the below traits are subject to a price increase
If your vehicle has the following traits
- No factory inner guard hole
- No visible pipe entering the airbox from the side of the engine bay
- Water tank in the guard
- ecu located close to airbox/ blocking path
- inlet to airbox obstructed or not easily accessed
Please contact us before purchasing
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 30 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.