Hybrid Custom Bashplate
Finance Available on all products and builds
Hybrid now offer custom made bash plates to suit your vehicle to help protect your vehicle while you abuse it offroad
Our bash plates will feature
- Tough 4mm mild steel
- Oil drain hatch
- Holes for clearing mud/ allowing airflow
- Free install at our Auckland branch
- Zinc coated
Optional extras are powdercoated your choice of any standard powdercoat colour or talk to us about an aluminum or stainless steel option
- Select your vehicle from the dropdown, if its not there select other and the following process will start, if you cannot make it to the shop you will need to wait until another vehicle the same as yours is booked in.
- Complete your purchase using one of the payment options provided
- We will book you in for a 3D scan
- Cad design will begin, your not charged for this
- Then its sent to laser to be cut, folded then delivered to us to be welded then its ready for install or to be sent to powdercoat
If you vehicle is in the dropdown list then the following process will start
- we will put your bashplate into manufacture and let you know when its ready to be installed or shipped out
- This goes to the rear of the front crossmember.
- Delivery times can vary if your bash plate needs to be designed depending on current workload for the design team, est is 4-6 weeks for design and manufacturing.
- Shipping prices to Australia or the rest of the world are subject to change.
Wait and delivery times on all products.
Most items are a special buy in or made to order. Please ask for wait times before purchasing if your in a hurry
-All Sales are Final unless the product is defective or not fit for purpose as specified at the time of sale.
-Defective products must be notified immediately upon receiving them.
-Some products will not be a direct bolt up or fit and require professional install and some modifications/ calibration in some cases.
-You will have 30 days from the time of delivery to lodge a refund/ return or exchange request.
-Due to the ever-changing rules around LVVTA standards it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that these products are compliant with current standards for usage on public roads.